Vesta Partners is proud to announce our continued support as a Platinum Sponsor of the 2017 SAP-Centric EAM Conference, taking place in Huntington Beach, California March 5th-8th. SAP-Centric EAM is specifically designed for individuals involved in the maintenance or management of physical assets, including leaders, managers, directors and other professionals who are responsible for leveraging their company’s SAP investments and other enabling technologies across the entire IT infrastructure. Over 90 individuals from more than 40 SAP customer organizations who use the EAM solution collaborated, debated and provided targeted feedback at round-table discussions throughout the U.S. and Canada. Last year’s SAP-Centric EAM conference gathered over 500 SAP EAM professionals to celebrate the twelfth annual event.
This year Vesta’s own John Dwyer will conduct one of the SAP-Centric workshops taking place on Sunday, March 5th, 2017 titled “Applying Core SAP Functionality to Support Job Management”. The workshop is aimed at new and intermediate maintenance users and analysts with an interest in understanding the purpose and capability of SAP’s maintenance processing objects – notifications, work orders, measurements, task lists and maintenance plans. This intensive workshop will cover the functionality of these objects, and how to set up and utilize them to deliver your required business outcomes, and to support reliability initiatives and ISO 55000 alignment. Click here for more information.
Vesta Partners is excited to present several sessions at this year’s SAP-Centric EAM. These session include:
- Len Harms kicking off SAP-Centric EAM with a keynote presentation “Many Planets, One Universe: How AusNet Services Aligned Their Planets to Improve Business Performance”with Paul Lane from AusNet Services.
- Merle Moon and Thomas Bales from Newport News will be presenting the track – “From Best Practice Asset Classification to Leveraging New SAP Technology: SAP-PM Optimization at Newport News”.
- Richard Crossan will be presenting a track with Sulman Haque from Owens Corning, where they will cover “Owens Corning’s Condition-Based Maintenance Strategy to Improve Preventative Maintenance Planning”.
- Len Harms is presenting an extended Deep Dive session that will cover “Planning & Scheduling is More Than Changing Dates & a Pretty Graph” with Aleks Vujicic from VIZIYA.
- John Dwyer will be hosting a track on “30 Solutions: How Do They Hang Together; What to Choose When”.
Join Vesta Partners in Huntington Beach March 5-8, register for SAP-Centric EAM !
Already registered? Visit our booth #3 while at the show.