Purpose of a Roadmap & Business Case Development?
Every company with its doors still open has a vision and a roadmap to get there. It starts with the Business Case Development to understand the ‘why’ before the ‘how.’ In asset intensive industries the roadmap must address additional factors. There’s regulatory oversight, mergers, acquisitions, retiring workers. Plus, there are technology factors like IT, big data, the cloud and mobility.
- Increase control and transparency
- Align to industry standards (like ISO55000)
- Prioritize and allocate limited resources across all lines of business
- Optimal use of exiting tools and tech
- Retire redundant systems
- Improved efficiency
How we can help?
We’ll review your current state using our proven framework and methodologies to help you meet your objectives and vision.
- Current state Discovery
- End state Goals
- Assessment of initiatives
- Fit assessment
- Roadmap development